Thursday, July 2, 2015

New behind the scenes photos from the set of 'Beauty and the Beast'

UPDATE: The Instagram user has removed the photos from their account.

While taking a stroll through the Beauty and the Beast tag on Instagram, you are most likely going to encounter photos from one of the Disney parks and some lovely artwork, but tonight I stumbled upon something a tad more exciting. Filmmaker Krystal White posted two photos from the set of Beauty and the Beast featuring herself and screenwriter Evan Spiliotopoulos. I am inclined to believe this might be part of the village, but that is pure conjecture on my part.

*No, I did not just spend the past few minutes trying to see what is on the monitor. Ok, yes I did, but I know some of you probably did too!*

Source: white.krystal on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment