Sunday, December 25, 2016

A Very 'Beauty and the Beast' Holiday

Happy holidays! I hope everyone enjoys this holiday weekend and has a very Happy New Year! Below are just some of my favorite Beauty and the Beast holiday photos and artwork that I have come across over the past few weeks, as well as a few of my own photos from Walt Disney World. Enjoy!

Be Our Guest restaurant & Disney Springs





Fan Art
A photo posted by Illustrations by Dil (@illustrationsbydil) on


A photo posted by Illustrations by Dil (@illustrationsbydil) on


I'm so excited for Christmas this year it's sick. I've wanted to draw Belle in her Christmas gown for a long time!!!! I get a little carried away with fabric as it's my favorite thing to color, and I like to make these gowns as full and textured as I can. Thank you @designerdaddy_ for always inspiring me with your amazing eye for detail, your truly extremely gifted and I love your work so much!!! ❤️ Also this year @anthologycandles came out with a new holiday scent, "Christmas Belle" so I knew this was my chance, and I sure as hell couldn't wait until December!! You guys have to check out their Etsy page and order one for yourself!!! Mine will be lit the whole Holiday season for sure!! ❤️❤️❤️ This picture is so special to me because it's one of my favorite dresses by Disney and Enchanted Christmas is so magical and touching, it's easy to say it's my favorite Disney sequel 👍🏼 I hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it!!! 🤗🎄 #belle #beautyandthebeastenchantedchristmas #beautyandthebeast #batb #christmas #prismacolorpencils #strathmore
A photo posted by M a x x S t e p h e n °o° (@maxxstephen) on




A photo posted by Dylan Bonner (@dylanbonner90) on


Disney Parks

A photo posted by Princess Lessons (@disneyprincesslessons) on

A photo posted by Clouds (@cloudsandbluebirds) on











Funko & Figures




A photo posted by Callum💫 (@disneystoredolls) on






Other

A photo posted by Natalie Renee (@ohhinat) on

A photo posted by kimixkimi Is A banana (@denko_chan) on



A photo posted by 》Ney《 (@ney_mbonano) on

No comments:

Post a Comment