Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Dan Stevens: "I couldn’t possibly out-Gaston Luke Evans"

In a new interview with Den of Geek, Dan Stevens briefly touches on the "modern-day magic" of creating the Beast for the live-action film.

You have a lot of interesting things coming up and very different from what we’ve seen before. Like in Beauty and the Beast, you’re playing the Beast. I think you’d be more of the Gaston type…

Stevens: Well, thank you. I couldn’t possibly out-Gaston Luke Evans, but yeah, it’s exciting, really exciting. They’re amazing over there and the work that’s going into this movie is quite extraordinary. I’d like to think that it’s modern-day magic, the stuff that’s going into creating this Beast. I did the puppeteering of it, and now it’s being puppeteered further by these digital wizards. The stuff that I have seen in the last year, it just blows my mind what’s happening at the vanguard of that level of animation and CGI, it’s awesome.

Click here to check out two other recent interviews with Dan Stevens.

Source: Den of Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment